Wednesday, November 20, 2013

2 weeks - 2 selfies!

Ok - here it is.  Second selfie of the month.  (I'm on a roll.  lol.)  This is 2 weeks after my surgery and you can really see the difference in this side by side.  My arms, belly, booty, hips and even my boobs are smaller.  (My hubby Peter is not happy about that last one.  haha)  

I'm down 16 lbs and I feel awesome!  And I'm wearing a pair of cute jeans that I haven't worn is a long time.  Soooo excited!  I still have Spanx underneath my jeans today but that's just to protect the incisions. They are still healing.    Bathroom at work selfie. I'm not very good at these. I need a class on how to pose. Lol.

 I feel great.  and I have so much energy now.  My back doesn't hurt anymore. I'm not out of breath when I walk from the car in the parking lot to the store. Weight loss surgery with Beverly Hills Physicians was the best decision I ever made. 
I had the 'gastric sleeve'.  click the link to find out more.  And if you are ready to make a change, to wear your cute jeans - call 1-800-788-1416 and talk to Dr Misra and see if weight loss surgery is right for you.  Its free to talk. If you are nervous - I will go with you.  I believe in BHP that much.  
xo, Irma




  




1 comment:

  1. Wow! You look great! I just found this blog and am very glad! I'm getting my VSG on the 25th and am starting to blog my own process. http://sarah-projecthealthandfitness.blogspot.com/ I was looking for more people to follow !

    ReplyDelete